Meth Psychosis OR Schizophrenia???

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      amanda88
      Participant

My mom has never been diagnosed with schizophrenia but her mother had it and so does her sister and one of her brother’s. About 5 months ago, my mother started smoking meth. She actually hasn’t used in about 1-2 months but something is seriously wrong. She thinks my brother and his wife are flying drones around that are spitting out these bugs and they are getting inside of her and that they are trying to kill her. My brother has woke up 3 different times with my mom standing over him holding either knifes or scissors saying she was going to kill him before he kills her. She also thinks that he has cameras and hearing devices all over the house. One morning he woke up and she had busted out all of the windows in his truck with an ax. She is saying and doing the most craziest and scariest things I’ve ever seen. I, myself, was a meth user until I found out I was pregnant back in December. After I found out that she had been using, I smoked it with her twice, but she never acted the way that she is now that she is off of it. My brother and I think that the meth use is what triggered the onset of the schizophrenia, but obviously, we’re not doctors. We are now considering having her committed to a mental hospital but don’t know how to go about it. Any thoughts, comment’s, suggestions or advice are more than needed and greatly appreciated.

legitm
      Participant

We are reliable suppliers of pharmaceutical products online at affordable prices with or without prescription.

This is a special place to buy drugs for severe pain, sleep disorders, anxiety disorder,cancer treatment, depression, ADHD and more.

We have and sell good quality medicine at cheap prices. We deliver to all addresses.

BENEFITS ORDERING FROM US

-No prescription or insurance needed to place an order.

-Fast and secure delivery without customs involvement.

-Fast delivery within 24 hours by overnight shipment.

– Safe, secure and guarantee delivery

– Secure up to 20% discount

-Money is refundable if in case your package is not deliver as promised.

-Safe your time and money by ordering from us directly.

-Tracking number available to track your package and know when it will arrive at your address.

Visit our website http://www.legitmedss.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE