mr

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bert
      Participant

hi my son is 37, and is on coke and other stuff, he also has a problem with drink. he has a young son that his partner has stopped him seeing. me and my wife have tryed to help him with work, somewhere to live as he keeps messing up where he stays and they through him out. it has now got to the stage where every thing is my fault. he wants to hurt me and put me in hospital. I try to reson with him and help him see his son but iam still no good. iam at the end of my tether. any advise on what to do.

hox
      Participant

Hi Bert.

It is not your fault it is the addiction talking. You cannot reason with with him not whilst he is taking cocaine. Does your son want help or does he think he hasn’t got a problem?

danman83
        Participant

Hey hox… i had a hypnosis session today. It was only one 2 hour session, and thats all ill need. But i need to ask you something about when you had yours.. ill ask when you reply back.. so i know you get this…

hox
          Participant

Hope this works for you Danman.

danman83
      Participant

I need ask you.. when you had your hypnosis.. did you still think about it? Im just worried now it might not work. Because it comes in my head now and again. I dont want it at this moment in time. I guess im just being paranoid maybe

hox
        Participant

Yes I do think about it when I see it in the tuck shop at work. But I won’t have it because it now tastes really awful.

danman83
      Participant

Ahhh ok.. its just that i think about it now and again, and im worried its not worked lol.. but i dont want it at all. So ill just have to see how i go.

hox
        Participant

Think positive. I’m actually feeling sick thinking about Cadburys chocolate lol

danman83
      Participant

Haha ok cheers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE