My beautiful man is now at peace

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lucy
      Participant

Can barely write this and feel sick at expressing my worst nytmare that my beautiful bestfriend died today. My partner was found passed away from a suspected heroin overdose and my world has just fell apart. I hope as i write this you are around me, watching over me.. i hope you are finally at peace and i hope you knew how much i adored you im truly lost without you I love you my darling Forever yours xxxx

concerned-mum
      Participant

Hi Lucy…Am so so sorry to hear of your pain can only imagine how distraught you must be….He will be at peace now….no more suffering from these terrible drugs and evil dealers . God bless you hunni . My thoughts and condolences are with you and your family xxxxx

lucy
      Participant

@concerned mum thanku…i take some comfort knowing that he is at peace..he has no struggles anymore no worries i just cant believe it had to be in this way..i am desperate to hug him again or to hear his voice..feel abit cut off aswell bcoz his family are next of kin and in a different town so i have no immediate details just waiting on them to be in touch and i fear thay they will not think of me when planning the funeral etc despite being together for all these years and being the one who supported him thru it in those years…i miss him terribly already xxxx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

Oh Lucy, Im so sorry…My heart goes out to you….Words will never be enough, but he is at peace now…Hugs to you and your family xxxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE