My husband does weird things on cocaine

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

When I found out that my husband takes cocaine I thought it was just socially but then when I started living with him I realized that he now takes it on his own in another room even when I have been in the house.. He does it at least once every two months and eventhough it doesn’t seem too often, he has admitted that he is getting addicted to it. Apart from all the problems that it is bringing to us money wise, trust issues etc etc., one of the things that creeps me out the most is that he does really weird things when he is high. He takes it in a room by himself and then starts to mess up with things around the house; with candles, self harming with pins, burning himself with cigarettes, and also messes up with my clothes, heels and make up (this is something I can’t get my head around). I have questioned his sexuality and everything but he says that he never thinks of such things when he is sober. He says that when he is high he always feels like he needs to reach another level to feel even more high..

Please please has anyone have ever been in this situation?? Do people really do unusual things when they are high only??

I really want to help him but just imagining him on my clothes creeps me out so much and it really disgusts me.

Participant

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE