My partner is getting clean from opium addiction

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      moonlight
      Participant

HI, I NEVER BEEN HERE BUT I FEEL SO LONELY AND WHAT TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS I should be happy that my partner decided himself to go for ending this for himself, but i do not know why i feel so worried and feel emotional,

vics82
      Participant

Hi , my partners in rehab getting help and I’m feeling the same happy he’s doing it because we’ve all wanted it for so long , but also have these scared emotional feelings that feel pretty selfish at times , I have found reading on here an there’s some support groups on Facebook they do help in knowing your feelings are pretty normal I thought I was going crazy till I realised it’s common for friends and families of addicts to have all kinds of emotions , suppose it’s natural really after sticking by an addict for a long time.

moonlight
      Participant

I amhappy for you too, it is been4 days now my partner gave me call yesterday he is passing all the process i am calmer now , i am keeping my self busy with cleaning home and making everything ready for both of us new life , going to church today to pray for him and myself i will pray for you and your partner as well

vics82
      Participant

Aw thank you so kind, yes I think keeping busy helps too , try to take care of you too so can feel good yourself , here to talk if you feeling down , helps me too.

moonlight
      Participant

Thank it is good to know someone is there if i am down , i prayed for you and yiur partner in church today god give him strength to win this battle

vics82
      Participant

Thank you so kind xxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE