My son

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jasminnie
      Participant

So my son is using cocain but cannot afford to, and it’s only come to Light a few weeks ago as I found some small bags in his pockets(which I tested and were positive for cocain) he is skint all the time even though he has a well. Paid job and keeps asking me for money which never gets paid back. Recently I found he was urinating into coca cola tins in his bedroom, and I tested these which were also positive for cocain, but he said it was months ago (I know it wasn’t because up Until recently I was cleaning his bedroom. But I’ve had enough and cannot cope. I’m skint. ????

retroheadz
      Participant

Hi Jasminnie, cocaine is very very addictive and unfortunately your son is at his stage of addiction denial. Your only option is to command that he gets help, professional help even if he think he has a problem or not. Don’t take the “I’m not using” because you sound far too clever for any of that, your self testing him! He’s an an addict in denial so Challenging him to complete a test in front of you then setting up a meeting at an addiction ctr would be his only option, and thats what you must present to him. Trust me! All his money and any money that you have givenloaned him has been spent on this Dirty drug. I feel for you but I feel for him because it’s an unforgiving drug. Good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE