my son

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sharon
      Participant

hi my son was 14 yrs old when he started smoking weed and drinking at his mates place he used to stay there at weekends he is still doing this he is 23 yrs old with a 4 half yr old boy he hasnt seen for 6 months when he does we dont see him for days he goes off the rails like a few weeks a go he went drinking by him self he cant rember geting back to where we live he lost his phone because he lost his phone he went drinking he lost his mate 3 yrs a go and he split up with his exgirlfriend then last yr his mate died in a car accident he wont go for help we have told him if he dont pack in the drinking or the weed we will kick him out but we wont he treats our place like a hotel my hubby is a diabetic he has been for 21 yrs we dont want it i have a 25 yr with 2 kids she is different she comes in with her two kids at the weekend they dont want to see what he does and i have a 20 yr she is different she dont smoke or drink i dont know what to do any more he needs help he says he dont

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE