Need advice

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      s123
      Participant

Hello I’m struggling with my partner he drinks and takes cocaine a lot and he ends up going out and then doesn’t come home until the next day or few days later and it’s getting to the point now that I’ve told him he’s need to stay away from these people that he’s around as they do the same thing but now he’s started talking to these 2 older women that have these people in their house but he says their nice people and don’t take drugs and he takes cocaine their and I have said for him to help with his addition he needs to cut all ties and block and delete their numbers I just don’t know what else to do

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Hi ya

There’s not a lot else you can do, unfortunately. The person has to recognise they have a problem and want to stop taking it and seek help to do so.

It sounds if he isn’t actively looking to stop. Until he is ready to do so, it’s like banging your head against a brick wall.

The best thing you could suggest is he get himself to CA meetings or similar. If he truly wants to stop then he will take steps to do so or ask others for help.

Stay strong.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE