Need serious help

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      danrich221
      Participant

Hello I have a serious issue with cocaine addiction, I have a good job with good money and I spend the whole lot on the stuff I live with my parents and I seclude myself in my room every night. I can’t stop I say to myself every day ‘I’m not doing it’ and it comes to it and I just have it I’m sick of it I hate it I know I have a problem my mum knows something is up but I can’t tell her or anyone for that matter! I’m stuck

adam
      Participant

Book a holiday. Change of scene can help and u mentally just got to say no … the hardest part

adam
      Participant

How much are you doing and how often

danrich221
        Participant

It’s so easy to get the lad knows how bad I am on it and he’s exploiting every penny. And I am going away soon but I know I’ll still be the same! I’m having between 0:5 and 1g a night I cannot stop it

adam
      Participant

Have you ever done any other drugs

danrich221
        Participant

Yes recreational and also things to make me sleep!

adam
      Participant

I know hard it can be but that 1 can turn into 2..3 and that’s when you wish never touched it

danrich221
      Participant

I already wish I never touched the stuff I just can’t get out of it

adam
      Participant

Have you smoked weed

adam
      Participant

Sorry to be so intrusive but I could have a solution and do you just do coke or drink other drugs at the same time

danrich221
      Participant

Yeah

adam
      Participant

Do u still smoke

danrich221
      Participant

I sometimes do both but a lot of the time just coke

danrich221
      Participant

No I don’t really smoke week

adam
      Participant

I only have 1 or 2 times a month.. did not touch it for years until a couple of months but when I do it I will go through a lot.. how much do you think is too much

adam
      Participant

Try smoking it instead of coke I know it’s not the way forward but it’s lesser of two evils plus it will save you money that’s how I kicked years ago… weed makes me lazy where as coke is the opposite… it’s easier to jack in the weed

adam
      Participant

I think your biggest problem is like me think too much and too much going on and you need an escape…???

danrich221
      Participant

I think I need rehab

adam
      Participant

It’s in all in the head I’m fighting my urge right now but it’s hard but I think that there are people who have kicked so can I.think positive

adam
      Participant

The biggest question is what are you running from

danman83
      Participant

Hiya mate im same as you. What u need to do is. Delete everyone out your phone to do with cocaine! Dealers, friends, family!

Your problem now is that your stuck in your room having it! This is gonna be a repeating trigger to get coke, if your stuck in the place were u constantly have it.

So stay down stairs even if its boring!

Now.. if i was you id write a plan out of daily task and have some goals. Gym, run, walk the dog. Jigsaw. Read. Anything u want and do it each day.

Beleive me i know its just a slippery slope having it on your own. And the downers and suicidal thoughts are not good at all.

What helps me is listening to podcast and cocaine recovery stories on you tube. Find what u like listening to and it helps. Have some earphones on you all the time, and put them on to distract you. It really does help.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE