Newly wed

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sadwife
      Participant

I got with my husband back in 2007 we were best friends everything was great until it wasn’t. We broke up and he got with someone else and went to prison . He sent me a year later in his term and had a new girlfriend ???? I finally started to write him back and eventually went to see him it was great . He came home gave me a ring and a few months later we got married . Everything was good until he told me he did a line . I forgave him but it started happening more and more . I started thinking he was cheating in me because he would hide in his car and bathroom. It was hurting my feelings so bad I felt like he wanted coke more then he wanted me . We started fighting more I started drinking more and now we disrespect each other so bad . He used to say i was perfect know he calls me FAT ???? I call him a tweaker . He’s breaking my heart everyday. I dont want to leave him but I know I should. He picks up and leaves and I dont know where he is or what he is doing . I know in my vows I said for better or worse but how much can I take. On my bday he had a miscommunication with my dad who loves him like a son and now he hasn’t been around my family in over 2 months. I love my family I love him but I refuse to take sides I’m in the middle and I hate it . Somedays I wanna leave I’m packed up tonight to do it but I love him so much ????why is this happening . What do I do ????

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE