No intimacy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      unsure2021
      Participant

I have a couple of threads on here but I’d love to hear if anyone else is experiencing the same, my other half does have medical issues as well as a bad coke addiction, but he has no sex drive whatsoever, he doesn’t like me cuddling or kissing him he says he has no interest in anything like that he blames it on his medical conditions but before he hit the coke badly we had lots of intimacy, is this a common thing? Or is it just me that repulses him, I asked tonight if he misses the way we were and he said no why would it I have no sex drive at all

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Mine is like this too. He is also addicted to coke although now he turns it into crack. He sometimes has a sex drive while on it but he’s not loving – it’s just sex.

It is the lack of affection and intimacy that’s missing. It’s like we are roommates not partners. He doesn’t want to chat with me anymore. He finds everything I do irritating and says he doesn’t love or like me anymore… so I’m leaving. I can no longer hold any hope out. I’ve waited for 2 years now and it’s only getting worse, not better.

unsure2021
      Participant

That’s the same with mine , there’s no niceness unless he is high but he gets in such a state he can’t really talk , just long for the way things were even tho i know it never be like that again, we went away for the weekend he didn’t take anything but like you said there it was like roommates , just end up feeling like there’s something wrong with me , it’s only natural to be close to person you love tho , hope your OK

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE