Occasioanl weed use

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      isty
      Participant

I don’t feel my story is as bad as others on here, however it affects my marriage. My husband likes to smoke or vape weed/skunk most nights and although has done this most of our marriage has got a lot worse recently to the point he will vape in secret whist out with our children, or do it in the shower room before his evening shower.

I can tell he is stoned but blatnetly denies this and tells me i’m controllinghis life and to leave him alone.

I think I am looking for reassurance i’m not in the worng, i’m not controlling and i really wish he could admit to his addict (which obvioulsy additcts do not do)!

Kind comments would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

desperate92
      Participant

You’re not wrong and I’m dealing with the same thing. If he’s denying it to you, it’s because he’s then denying it to himself to make himself think that he hasnt got a problem.

My fiancé started vaping it about a year ago and broke down to me a couple of months as he had got himself into £50k of debt by doing it. I do honestly believe that they won’t change unless they want to.

My fiancé has just relapsed after 7 months clean and I’m gutted….

How much does he usually smoke? Does he exercise or is there anything you could do to take him away from it? I find that if I put chores in place or convince him to go running with me then that takes his mind off doing it. Also, he plays on his Xbox to keep his mind busy too

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE