Out of control

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      a56
      Participant

Hi new here,my husband is a cocaine addict and is out of control, he suffers from depression & just looks so lost in his eyes.we have been together 20 years and im tertified were we are going to end up. I feel so lost,alone,scared,confused & guilt ridden. I blame myself for the situation we are now in, i wrongly shamed him & accused him of cheating. Im ashamed of my actions,ive no1 to talk to so desperate to save him,no idea what im ment to do ???? my body is bairly functioning.

fayzey
      Participant

Hi there, didn’t want to not reply, hope you’re ok and I don’t know the details but try not to blame yourself – I’m trying to remember with my partner that we can’t save them, it has to come from inside them – easier said than done though I know when you can see they are throwing everything away. Does your husband say he wants to get any help or admit he has a problem? Sounds like it’s been going on a while so you must be exhausted with it all, so draining – is there anyone you could trust to open up to then you would have someone to talk to xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE