panicking

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tulip
      Participant

Our son a recovering. Addict. He has been in rehab since Xmas. Eve. We know he is. Doing well but why do I keep. Having anxiety attacks. This is how I felt when he was on heroine. So why when he. is in recovery do I feel like this. Do these feelings. Never go away.? ..

godsjoy
      Participant

No, as a matter of fact, it won’t. I believe it will probably intensify so you should definitely go to your family physician and see if he/she feels you should be on medication. This is a life long disease that your son now has. Even if he gets thru recovery he is going to continue struggling the addiction for the rest of his life. I’m sorry to sound so cruel darling I just need you to understand the magnitude of this. Once someone becomes addicted to something that person stays an addict. It is solely up to the addict as to whether they are a recovering addict or a addict in use of their drug. I detest these drugs! How they come into our loved one’s lives! It turns everyone’s world upside down! I will say a prayer for your son and your family! I hope all goes well!

I don’t know what to say apart from I read it feel in hell myself but want you to know that someone is listening even if they don’t know what to do, read my blog called happening now don’t know if we can help each other at the moment but maybe we can get stronger from it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE