Partner cocaine addiction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      d123
      Participant

I packed all his stuff last night I’ve had enough. He cried and told me he wanted to end it all which I assumed meant his life. He has nowhere to go. He reminds me of that when i try to end it.How do I do it? How do I get the strength to end the relationship? I love him so much but I have to put myself and my children 1st. He is a shell of himself. Lost his job. Lost so much weight. I cant sit by anymore but again dont want him to have nothing.Thank you for reading.

webster123
      Participant

I hope everything goes ok for you i am in a similar situation my partner has a addiction to the stuff

He lied to my face he told me that he would stay away from it and away from his friends. He went and done it again last night and to be told he didn’t reply and ignored my texts because he was taking it is selfish i love him so much but he’s messing me about and i don’t think he cares im done with caring he wants to mess his life up he isn’t taking me with him. He got kicked out of the navy for it we could have had a good life living away but he’ has messed it up

donthaveaclue
      Participant

I’m in the same boat. I’m desperately trying to leave. This week has been pure hell. I don’t know how much more I can take. He has nowhere to go so I’m trying to get out by getting rehoused. So far I’ve been waiting a year. His level of usage is so bad at the moment. It’s unbearable.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE