Partner drug addiction

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      xxroseyhxx
      Participant

Hi guys 6 years ago my partner was addicted to speed it got that bad he suffered with really bad mental health started hearing voices due to the drug he ended up getting sectioned twice but still went back on it the moment he came out then one day he just said he has had enough and he stopped he started taking medication for the voices and my life became pretty much perfect everything I wanted until over a year ago he became addicted to cocaine the voices soon come back and he just wouldn’t stop he put me in so much debt 3 grand I started to distance myself because I just couldn’t take anymore we have children together he stopped taking cocaine but the voices never went he refused to take his meds then 2 days ago I found out he’s back on speed I just can’t believe he’s done this again to our children I just feel so angry towards him I’ve kicked him out tonight I’ve stopped all money since finding out because we have a joint account but he just gets into debt with it and sells things in the house he must of been on it months behind my back how have i been so blind how can I make him see sense

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE