Partner in rehab.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      amylouise21
      Participant

Hi everyone. My partner has been in rehab for 5weeks and is doing ok. Ups and downs but I expect that. He’s getting support he needs and I’m still struggling, I want to help and support him when he comes back after his 12week program, but I just don’t know who to turn to for help. I can’t do groups as I have no one to watch my children. Thought about counselling but still waiting to hear. Any advice would be great thanks

Participant

How did he get into rehab has he been before its a nightmare for us all partners mum’s like me familys in general I want to be able to find the answer but it’s not there its down to them to stop it we just pick up the pieces and the pain dosnt stop

amylouise21
      Participant

He goes to a centre and they helped him get the funding for it. He wanted to go so that helped him loads, he has done rehab before but this was years ago way before I met him. He seems to want it this time round and does help if they want to help themselves. I know what I was saying because before he got himself to the stage of wanting to change, I was the one picking up the pieces and helping him but looking back now it made him worse as he just had it all there.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE