Partner using cocaine?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      elh21
      Participant

Hi

Im looking for advice. I’m trying to work out if my partner is an addict, cheating or both.

4 weeks into our relationship he told me he was in NA but not taking cocaine. This was in June.

In august I saw him texting his ex and called him out on it. He said it was to see her kids that he helped bring up (I previously said I was supportive of the contact).

the behaviour changed after that. He’d be away a lot and sometimes moody / tired. I found he’d bought presents for his ex. At the time he said it was for one of the kids as they were depressed. Since found out this wasn’t true as it was perfume. He had very little remorse.

in the jan, I found coke in his wallet which he said he took at a dinner party with me and my friends (none of us were doing it or do / did it).

in the Feb, I found some in his wallet again. He’s stayed up after I’d gone to bed. March, similar story, finding it in plant pots round the house.

in April I went on a little holiday – he stayed up all night with a girl, doing coke. I found out after she messaged me on social media.

recently he booked a night away on his own and took a few grams. I found out because of a linked booking account – but I’m uncertain if he was on his own.

I’ve a dozen more examples.

it’s been like this, give or take since. I’m tired, exhausted suspicious and crazy. I’ve tried being angry and I’ve tried being supportive. Nothing works.

If I kick him out, he just sleeps in his car and I don’t want that for him.

I don’t know what to do.

Moosh
      Participant

Sounds like my BF, although I haven’t found anything I’ve been suspecting he’s started using recently, more than he has told me

We deserve better than this

I posted just earlier, I’m new to the forum, my BF is driving me insane, he is SO irresponsible its unbelievable

He has diabetes, it is not well controlled, and won’t listen to me that this is a very bad combination

He will happily choose cocaine over me, it will win every time, over me, over his kids

He is also going to raves, where I won’t be, and there’ll be no inhibitions as theres lots of coke, Im expecting to be cheated on

Maybe all that will get these to change is to hit the bottom, proper rock bottom

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE