Perspiration

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      smithy197623095
      Participant

Hi my name is Jamie I’ve been clean from heroin for 5 years now I’m prescribed methadone which Iid 35mil I get it weekly but today I went to collect my methadone and was only given 2 days worth without any notice what so ever and this has turned life upside down I’ve always gave negative testing but lately I’ve been very forgetful and missed 2 appointments my last appointment was 2 weeks ago and I totally forgot but I got a text from my key worker sayin sorry that I missed my appointment so I went yer I was late and begged for them to get me next appointment ASAP she said she put this threw and let me know now I’m doin my head in wondering why they have dropped me to daily from weekly, they say they are there to help bit this is not helping at all as I said its turned my life upside down cuz all the plans I’ve made I’ve now got to deal with it, I can’t get any answers till Monday is there anyway I cna get my weekly pick up back if so how and how long could it take as I just want my life style back as I stay away from home alot so if there’s anyone been in same situation plz feel free to feel me in on what to do and why they have dropped me to daily pick up, kind regards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE