Prescription drug habit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      linz4785
      Participant

My son was a normal lad, working as an apprentice welder at 17 . Then he started at a gym and some bloke told him the easiest way to get a good shape and not be skinny any more by using steroids. Well after that (did not know this info at the time) he dabbled in a few things. Tried to keep a relationship going with one son. In between leaving them through his behaviour and spells of prison. Now my son is 32 . He keeps buying prescribed drugs off the internet for his use and to sell to make some money. He has now been diagnosed with a mental illness through what he has put into his body. I try to help him even when he shouts at me. He is very paranoid and can be aggressive in a verbal way. I’ve tried getting him help with a drugs counsellor , I’ve tried getting him work, I’ve lent him money. He could not hold down a job , it is so heartbreaking looking at him and seeing my son who is virtually unrecognisable . I can’t sit and do nothing , but what can I do I have 4 other children who are a lot younger . He lives in a room surrounded by drug users. He has been back home but he stole from us and I have to protect the others from his behaviour . He is an adult but he is not capable of sorting himself . I have tried staying away but I fear for his safety and I love him so much.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE