Progress…..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      worriedsister
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I haven’t posted for a while…. Things came to a head in the new year where my partner had taken so much crack he was awake for 2-3 days and he started hallucinating and accusing me of stealing his phone.(I hadn’t!)
      He ended up running out of the house to his sisters who then accused me of the same thing I was raging the way she was speaking to me. Accusing me of coercion and all sorts. So in the end I told her straight that her brother is the problem and that he’s been using crack and I can’t take no more and she can keep him!

</p>
      anyway to cut a long story short this appears to be the wake up call he needed as he was literally crazed. And it was the wake up call I needed too. I was prepared to not ever take him back.
      he swears blind he won’t touch it again….. it’s not long but he’s 38 days clean and I know he may well fail but this is the longest he’s ever gone…. So it’s progress and I’m hoping it will continue.
      for me I am not taking it anymore. That day made me realise I can’t and won’t take it.
      so only time can tell…. I guess this post is to say people can change or at least try to… x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE