question….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jp
      Participant

My finace and i are newly engaged he has been using meth for a while now and i new about it the whole time and we have not lived together yet until the end of this month we will be. he lives in another state and will be moving here to be with me and my son, now my mom found out about his addiction and swears up and down if he moves here he is not allowed around my son and she will take my son away….my finace is going to treatment and AA meetings and is going to take a drug test at the end of the month to prove hes sober and clean he was going to do this anyway because he doesnt want to bring it around my child. i want opinions and thoughts on this, my mom doesnt want me to have anything to do with him. but i love him and i dont want to leave him he needs love and support im going to do everything i can to help him as long as he helps himself. when he moves here we are going to go to counsling at my church and he is going to continue AA meetings and random drug tests and continue with his psychiatry appointments also i just honestly feel he is doing everything right and my mom cant take my son away and that if my fiance is sober and clean before he moves here it shouldnt matter…?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE