Sad !!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      monm
      Participant

Hi all, my first time on here. I have a 27 yr old son that’s a cocaine addict.

He has been taking different drugs since about 14 . he was bullied at at shool and has never been happy. He married it lasted a year due to his cocaine habit . his wife mentally and physically abused him.

He lives with me and his dad who is alcoholic and I have over the last two years had breakdowns severe depression but finally I’m stronger.

My problem is I’m living in my council house separated after 38 yrs as I cannot cope with two addicts and last night I have my son lying to get a fix and his dad moaning as he has spent his months money and can’t get any beer.

I’m stuck in such a toxic life. All either care about is themselves.

I have fallen out of live with husband so I won’t give money and I won’t help son financially but I do not know how I live in this awful world. I won’t throw him out but he only wants a fix. Happening in my house.

Son won’t get help says he tries. Not hard enough.

So sorry for ramble everyone. X

rani123
      Participant

No your ok you are not rambling.

Iv been through that stage with my ex husband who also is a cocaine user and alcoholic…

Don’t give them nothing and let them do whatever it takes .its not your problem .

Are you sure your son’s marriage didn’t fall apart because of his addiction.

My ex husband told his family I was abusive and physically and mentally abused him but the actual truth behind that was his addiction that used to cause all the problems

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE