Sadness

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mily
      Participant

I’m lost and sad .. He took 10,000 dollars from me. I struggle now my life is a mess. He always told me he would never let me down he will make sure my bills get paid..and he will stop. Crack cocaine was definitely in control. I have nothing now. He left me with so much debt. I loved him but now I know he never loved me.

I begged for him to stop and he would make other people believe his crazy lies, like I was stealing from him that I was the one that was addicted. I sat in my own home Barricaded. Up all night with lights on and no talking. I hated crack !! It made him insane.. after being up for days he would tell me everything, he paid for men and women to have sex.. there is so much horror it was bad for my soul.. I had to go to work after being up all night dealing with him. He tore my house apart just being Paranoid or looking for money. He sold parts of my car my computer my televisions. He would leave me with nothing. I had no money for anything I couldn’t even eat. I’m glad he is gone hopefully getting help but I sit here in the Ruins of the abuse

cswales
      Participant

Hi, its very understandable to hear that you feeling lost and sad after everything that has happened.

You connected with him on such a close emotional level but sometimes people have to let go, as we become enablers and get dragged down in their worlds. Eventually you have to get off a sinking ship if its not going to get back to functioning right.

I find the lies very hurtful too, as trust is gone, its ruined my trust in others and I’m unable to find any other relationship because of this.

You gone through a very difficult time and hopefully now in a new chapter of your life.

You probably could do with some professional support to help you long term with processing what has happened. I didn’t get professional help and it has affected my personality and confidence.

You were obviously there for him but it wasn’t right for him or you, chapter closed, create your own new ending. Take care x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE