Scared

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lindo
      Participant

My 17 year old son owes over £2000 to drug dealers, there constantly calling at my home, I work very hard and they take every penny I have, I feel there will never be an end to it and spend most of my evenings crying with worry there going to hurt him, I feel its making me ill… I don’t have a clue what to do

dasey
      Participant

Hi. The more you pay his debts off the more he’ll carry on doing it. There got to come a point to say enough. Try and get him to get help.

There’s lots of mums on here going through the same as you

Please don’t think your on your own

lindo
        Participant

Thankyou dasey for your reply ????I think I’ve had enough hence my cry for help, I work every day and I can’t afford to buy food or electricity im scared who’ll be at my home when i finish work, I’m in a very sad situation.. I want to call the police but then I’m scared of what will happen to my son, I want to send him away to his grandparents but I’m scared they’ll follow him and I’ll still be left to deal with them

dasey
      Participant

The thing to remember is your son has an addiction and he really has not thought about how you feel and really don’t care. They become monsters on drugs

Do what is the best thing for you. You need peace of mind and you won’t get that all the time your bailing him out

dasey
      Participant

Please go on the Theresa thread it’s all mums with children with addiction.

There’s lots of us going through the same as you.

lindo
        Participant

Thankyou x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE