Secret addiction what should I do ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      miniwu
      Participant

I’m new here and I really need to talk about my situation with someone and I hope I can get some insights.

My boyfriend is a recovering addict so I thought we started to date last November. We work in the same Industry that’s where I met him when I came back to my job.

We were planing our holiday for summer it got denied because to many left the job so it was not possible also he went into a all day split shift not anymore his morning shifts where he had a proper evening for him.

We live in our own flats but spend time and sleep in each other’s places.

So since that happend he changed. First he got a bit withdrawn until he was willing to tell me what happend. I said it’s ok we find a solution I’m gonna stay here and we are going to have some great weekends together promise.

He than never brought it up again. But he started to cancel stuff and sleep so much. Also he would become so selfish and not ask anything about me anymore and be upsest with his appearance because he is inside so insecure wich he doesn’t need to at all. But he had a difficult childhood was victim of constant bullying now he is this hard tough guy but only on the outside.

Everytime i make a plan for weeks wich he gets excited about he cancells it on the day and you find him on the computer doing thousand weird things from watching to playing to browsing and so on. He claims to be tired but than he sits there looking manic.

When I than leave him so he has one day for himself to wind down. He disappears. Like completely. Messages me Very little wich is fine but also very unbothered and cold.

He is on a substitute drug apparently wich I don’t believe anymore. Here’s the thing.

This week when I left him I didn’t hear from him all day and night not one word. I was sick of fear. And went there rung the door like crazy. No sing. All of a sudden he came down and he looked like a mess.

His pupils were huge and black and dilated. And glassy looking eyes and he was slow and cold and unbothered.

I’m so afraid because since than he is so different avoids me. And such . First he tells you he doesn’t want to talk so much or message wich is absolutely not him since he would go on with 1000 messages a day. And now. Uninterested in anything. He is just on the computer doesn’t eat proper spends a lot of money on gym stuff and is weird. He is not the person I was with for the last few month. I think he is on something else that the substitute. His tiredness, aggression and rude selfish behaviour. Unbothered.

I don’t know what to do or think and what’s wrong with him. He seems to not see me or anything. It’s so so odd and scary.

Oh and i wanted to add on his health suffers his ankles are so swollen and the veins in the foot and every day he gets more and more cold and withdrawn. And careless towards me

I really don’t know anymore what to do. I love him. Very much. And I’m worried to loose him

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE