Smoking OxyContin

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jesse1988
      Participant

Hello me and my bf met not that long ago when I’m working in a grocery store, he approached me and we met in hotels and stuff, initially I wanted it just to be a fling and that’s it cause I knew he was doing oxycodone but I didn’t know it was this bad. Over time I realize it was very bad, he does 30mg oxycodone smokes it along with using meth whenever he sleeps with me. He knows I am an anti narcotic person I told him in the beginning he just says why I come to him if I know he is like this. I am so torn few of my co workers know about it and everyone is telling me to be careful and leave him but I don’t plan on leaving him. I have done in the beginning a very bad thing which is enabling him but I finally told him I can do it anymore so I stop giving him money. He is homeless and lives out in the streets not only that but the things he does to get narcotics is he hustles like he will steal stuff and sell it to get high, this bothers me so much when I talk to him about it he gets angry or simply denies it. Another thing I bothers me soooooo much is our sex life sorry if it’s off topic but this is part of my worries. I feel like he has a impotence problem, first he will get hard and for a second he will be still hard when in me then he will just be soft, it’s so frustrating for me I am very sexually active when I’m around him and I strongly desire him but he can’t perform well. When this happens he yells at me and says it my fault because I’m NOT letting him in. How can a woman now let a man in???! Does anyone have the same problem please help me out this is killing me when I approach him about it and say it’s him he gets upset so I know I can’t communicate with him. I want to know from others is does it happen to your spouses or bfs? Does opiates make this happen to a man’s body?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE