Snorting Oxycodone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ktc
      Participant

Been with my husband for 20 years and have 2 amazing kids. He’s had several back operations over the past 14 years ended up on Oxycodone which he’s been snorting. He’s got really bad mental health problems now as a result too and drinks and smokes weed as well. Now I’ve left him he’s trying to get help but not much is happening unfortunately and dealing with the rollercoaster of his emotions is exhausting. I’ve had to call the police twice in the last 2 weeks once because he was threatening to kill himself the second because he was outside spying on me whilst drunk and on god knows what, he then crashed his sisters car. I now don’t know what he will do next as I’ve never seen him act like this before. Police haven’t been overly interested nor the local mental health crisis line. I’m really concerned that he won’t get the help he needs. But despite all of that I know I’ve made the right decision for me and my kids. Would be amazing if he could be admitted to an in-house rehab where they could deal with not only the addiction but help him with his mental health and come to terms with the fact our marriage is over.

louise123
      Participant

Hi I’ve just read your story,

It’s so difficult dealing with someone with addiction and mental health at the same time.

It’s very difficult walking away from someone you love but when children are involved you have to do what’s best for your children and your own sake.

It is a rollercoaster and they will take you on that journey belive me I know. But you have to do what’s best for you, hopefully he will seek the help he needs xx

ktc
      Participant

I hope so. Thank you Lauren123

louise123
      Participant

Be strong and remember your not on your own x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE