so tried, so scared need this to end

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      nitty
      Participant

I’m sitting on the couch watching the telly scared listening to every noise is that him coming down the stairs my heart is racing feeling so lonely plotting how to stop this how do I get away, every time he starts drinking and the coke my heart sinks I know what’s coming I seriously can’t take anymore, If u knew and saw me I’m a kind gentle genuine person doesn’t smoke drinks or take drugs I have a job an a lovely home but has a dick head horrible boyfriend, I feel so stupid letting a man manipulate me use me and hurt me this way and why have I let it go on so long I feel so tried sad and want it all to stop so I can be happy not live a life of he’ll and be unhappy

sk
      Participant

hi nitty.

you cannot live your life like this you deserve to be happy with someone who loves u not drugs or drink more. you cannot live in fear like this, only u.can decide if its over n if it is u need to start taking action get intouch with the police or even go to your gp they can send u in the right direction with groups etc. be strong and start living xx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

You are worth so much more…re claim your home , and take the first step…..my son scared me and as a mother that was not what I expected would ever happen….no one should let another person make them feel fearful, …time to help yourself Hunni xxxx

lolipop
      Participant

I know what it’s like to sit in dread and fear just waiting until it all kicks off ..the stomach churning the shaking the fear . It wasn’t until my family support worker pointed out to me that I was a victim of domestic abuse that even realised what was happening to me .. That’s when I decided no more . You need to start putting yourself first . Be kind to yourself you deserve so much more xxx

hope-heart
      Participant

Hi Nitty
      I hope you are ok? Please talk to someone you trust, a friend or relative, turn up at a Al-anon meeting you can find them online, anything, but don’t do this alone you need support and help, the domestic abuse site can help you make some hard decisions and will go at your pace. Please try to keep yourself safe, you are worthy of a happy life. X

Hi Nitty,

You know what to do, what are you waiting for? If you are living in fear it’s time to go. You have a job and you have your strength. God give you guidance and courage. You have become your boyfriends crutch and blame for his drug problem. Things will not get better for you until he gets himself help.

icarus-trust
        Participant

The Icarus Trust is a charity that supports the friends and families of addicts. If you would like to talk to one of our experienced trained volunteers it might help you to work out how you want to go forward. They would also be able to put you in touch with other help that is available.
        You can contact us on help@icarustrust.org or visit the website http://www.icarustrust.org
        Good luck!

nitty
      Participant

I’ve finally did it and won’t take him back and I’m so happy I found the strength thank u xcc

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE