SOS HELP! dealing with a drug addict for the first time…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hey
      Participant

My brother has recently come to live with us short term, I knew he has had a history of drugs but I was told he was now ‘clean’. After providing him with some clothes, a job etc. I have found evidence of drug use. I found a piece of tinfoil covered in dry brown liquid.

When I confronted him he tried to lie and say the he said that he crushed up some pills because he had a headache and inhaled it. I am not sure if this is true as we believe it might be heroin.

Can anyone please help us? We do not know what to do at all and any advice would be much appreciated.

When I looked in his room I found more tin foil with lumpy brown stuff in a rubbish bag and 4 pieces of prepared tin foil in his wallet.

Can anyone identify what the drug could be? What should our first steps be? Who do we talk to?

Participant

I’m sorry this is happening to you it sounds like heroin but I’m no expert it’s so hard as they are our blood but treat us so badly and lie all the time. Mine is my son and the pain never stops u could call frank they could give u advise any help at all helps a bit good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE