Struggling

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hadenuff
      Participant

Don’t know where to start … husband coke use spiralling out of control I’m lost, he’s abusive and vile even when not in it or coming down. So much to tell you but I would be here all night. Can’t cope any more with him, we’re married but I own the house I had to call police other night he’s vile scares me and our dogs when on his come down he said he could strangle me in my sleep but then says he’s “joking” I’ve told him I don’t like that sense of humour but he carries on , I’m so fucking sick and tired of this shit all I want is a peaceful life but he seems to love chaos … so tired I can’t eat can’t sleep I look like death from the stress please help with advice

ifonly
      Participant

I wish I had advice to give but I understand how you feel, I’ve been with my husband 25 years the last 6 his coke habit has destroyed everything we had he looks at me and sees guilt but he doesn’t want guilt so every insult is said to me, he has to defend his coke as that is his everything now.. but I’m on a short fuse now and it’s me that leaves with nothing his parents bailed him out after me with debts he signed our home away so look after you think of you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE