Struggling

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      worriedsister
      Participant

My partner is using crack every weekend it’s destroying us. Every week he says he won’t do it then comes in off his face.
      I don’t want to end things but I am not sure how much more I can take.
      I love him but there is No affection/sex life as I don’t want him near me when he’s like that. Or we argue and end up sleeping in separate rooms.

I know he needs help but he thinks he doesn’t have a problem??? He also drinks heavy too.

I not really sure why I’m posting I guess to get it all off my chest.
      I’ve said in my head see what the new year brings get Xmas out of the way for now.
      my little girl loves him so much and I know it will break her. (He’s not her biological father) but they have a great relationship when he’s not in his own world.

I guess that’s what’s hurting my heart

eddie123
      Participant

Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will endeavour to respond within 24 hours. https://adaptoxford.org.uk/the-icarus-programme/
      They also have a treatment programme for addicts too, if he would like he help. It is totally free of charge in compassion to all other rehabs in the country!!

worriedsister
      Participant

Thank you I really appreciate your message. I will take a look at the link you sent.
      another weekend of him on it. Just can’t take this much more.
      hopefully when he’s “normal” I will try and talk to him about getting help.
      it’s hard when he thinks it’s not a problem as he works etc

however it is beginning to interfere with his work as he missed 2 days last week and 2 days a few weeks ago which means he doesn’t get paid.
      if things don’t change I’m just going to have to tell him to leave as it’s destroying me. And my little girl will start being aware as she gets older.

thanks again x

eddie123
        Participant

Hi love, how are things going?

eddie123
      Participant

<div class=”” style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will endeavour to respond within 24 hours. https://adaptoxford.org.uk/the-icarus-programme/</div>
      They also have a treatment programme for addicts too, if he would like he help. It is totally free of charge in compassion to all other rehabs in the country!!

eddie123
      Participant

<div class=”” style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;”>Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will endeavour to respond within 24 hours. https://adaptoxford.org.uk/the-icarus-programme/</div>
      They also have a treatment programme for addicts too, if he would like he help. It is totally free of charge in compassion to all other rehabs in the country!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE