Struggling

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      rayoflight
      Participant

Hi, I am looking for some advice as to how best to manage myself and help my son. He is 26 a beautiful caring sensitive person but he’s lost to addiction Whilst I feel I have tried to do my best for him I’m not sure I’m managing to be a helpful mum at the moment.Since the age of 13 he has smoked weed. At 16 I asked him to move out to stay with my mum to protect my younger son. He was chaotic and dishonest in his behavior he seemed settled for a few years started college -and met a girl who was a positive influence. Over the past 8 years he has has hit rock bottom using ketamine and most recently codeine suspension. He recently split with his girlfriend and has been unable to work. I don’t feel I know the full extent of his difficulties, his ex called me tonight to tell me he was staying with another girl who uses drugs. I have asked him to come home .He blames me for the chaos he is in as I threw him out and perhaps that’s partly to blame. I feel very helpless and worried. Any advice.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE