Tears and guilt

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      tired-lady
      Participant

Sorry new to all this but need a avenue to get it all out. My partner is a heavy drinker-he can go extended periods with out drinking then just binges. When this happens he changes into someone most people cant sit in a room with and if they do are risking life limb and property as he can’t control his temper. 10years I have lived with the impact of his drinking on our family. We have a young dauggter who is just reaching the age where she is seeing some of the behaviour snd itz hard to protect her from seeing/hearing it. He is the loce of my life when sober I would do anything for him and he has a heart of gold. But then he drinks:( its always my fault, I put him down, I ruined his career because I called the police as he was beating me, Its not him causing arguements its me. I think its both of us but alcohol turns a switch in his head and as soon as I see it I expect something will happen which is half the problem. Is there any advicr anyone can offer, I would put my life doen for him sober but drunk I hate him 🙁

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE