Thinking of you all xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fifi65
      Participant

Hi my cyber friend’s esp Sue & Susie hope you’re all ok.. sat here many a time but not finding the right words at the mo love fiona xx

franticmum
      Participant

hello Fiona, ive been just the same, visited many times but have nothing positive to say right now, not seen or heard from my lad for nearly 2 weeks, my life is like groundhog day same old excuses and promises, feel like im treading water and just about managing to keep going but its so hard as im sure it is for you, ive read new posts but dont feel I can offer any useful advice at the moment, I cant see a happy ending to my nightmare, not felt this down for a while, im back seeing my counsellor to try to make some sort of sense of it all so heres hoping I can get my mojo back, I seem to have misplaced it 🙁
      I hope and pray that you are as ok as you can be at the moment, take care hunny
      love and great big cyber hugs
      Sue Xxxx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

Hi Ladies…..Words sometimes are never enough. It has been 2 weeks since my son touched mcat…..yes he had a drink, but is really trying…..He took his son and stepson out saturday, and invited my little one and her cousins to join them…I was apprehensive, but my partner said we needed to show him we trusted him…They had a fantastic time, spent all afternoon in a local park with lots of ammenaties…..then took then all back to his exes and cooked them tea…..When I picked them up they were full of it….He took me to one side and said when hes done his sentence (he has a week to go till he get sentenced back in court) him and his ex will see about moving out of the area,cause he nows if he stays the temptation will be there, the same so called mates will be there…..Now Im not shouting from the rafters but I hope this will be his new beginning…Come on ladies, you are both strong women….dont give up, and dont give in…..Both of you have given me the strength to be strong and stick to my guns…….and both of you are great mothers…dont ever forget that…sending cyber hugs to you both xxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE