tired

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      elliemae22d
      Participant

I am down and struggling i miss my boyfriend help šŸ™ i am so tired of life i am exhausted

jem
      Participant

Iā€™m really sorry, you sound like your in a very tough place at the moment. I donā€™t know anything about your situation but I know how it feels when you canā€™t summon the energy for another day and see your way forward. So many people will read your post and know that feeling. Just know your not alone in this, keep posting on this site. I found yesterday a struggle at work, just coping with a new co-worker and a million questions, I just wanted to cry. Last night I listened to some positive podcasts and today I feel slightly less like throwing my self out of my office window.

Trying not to think beyond today also helps me feel less overwhelmed. Goodluck xxxx

elliemae22d
      Participant

thank you x

nikkic
      Participant

Good luck to you. Youā€™re not alone. One day at a time, if thatā€™s too hard than one hour. You will be ok. Surround yourself with loved ones. Good movies and chocolate . I ate 2 giant bars yesterday . Chin up. You deserve a peaceful honest life. Go get it x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE