to my cyber friends Fiona and Susie and anyone else that has read my story

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      franticmum
      Participant

Its been over 2 months now since I had any contact with my son, I dont know where he is or what he’s up to, I thought it would be easier than the nightmare time before, but I still struggle to sleep and when I do, have nightmares about him. Im sat here now at nearly 4 am wondering what will happen next, I get so worried about what if he has succeeded in ending his life, Im scared if theres a knock at the door or the phone rings with an unknown number. Then I get so mad at myself because time and time again over the past 18 years I have worried like this and he has turned up eventually but this time I fear its different I dont know why and it scares me senseless. I have been in touch with the police to report him as a missing person but got no help from them, they say because of his past history he is not technically missing. I really believe that the happy ending I thought I had will never happen now…….. I think I must somehow try to come to terms with the fact that my blue eyed blonde hair boy is gone, I will always love him but cant make him better with a magic mommys kiss,
      It hurts so much ……..
      sending love and prayers to all who are suffering with the effects of addiction
      Sue Xxxxx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

Hya Sue……come on hunni, this is not unusual…….What I will say is go back to the police and tell them its out of charachter for him, …..Also check if he has been arrested….that was always something I did…. Its hard cause not seeing him is frustrating and worrying and being around him is frustrating and worrying……Your boy hasnt gone forever love, he is in the throws of his addiction….I can’t say if he will return soon, but HE KNOWS HE IS LOVED……Breath, and take care of yourself and the rest of the family, hard I know however you will need all your strength when he returns……really hoping you hear something xxxx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

Also the fact you havent heard anything could be he is staying with other addicts, xxxxxx

sad-and-tired
      Participant

Praying for you, it’s every mum’s nightmare and something that is in the back of my mind. He could have been arrested police won’t tell you because he is an adult. Stay strong xxx

fifi65
      Participant

P**s off aitor!!!!! Sorry Sue but they really upset me with there scam messages, no heart what so ever!!!!I have read both your post, there’s been no let up for you at all 🙁 God it can be a cruel world and you my love have had more than your share..Stay strong hun and may some lightness come into your life soon love fiona xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE