unloved

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      veronicaelliott361
      Participant

Hi yeah I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks I’m insane or is my point valid when your husband of 2 years over the last few months completely starts to act totally different than you ever did before starting to do things that he never did before like closing the bathroom door making sure you’re out for privacy when you never did or not talking to you anymore not not sleeping in the same room with you not trying to make any effort on fixing your marriage not making love to you I find this was because of infidelity and I would like to know who agrees

redfox20
      Participant

Hi there are you sure he doesn’t have a drug problem? I mean infidelity could be the reason.

notmyrealname
      Participant

People with an addiction problem show a lot of the same signs as an affair. When my husband was acting this way it looked like an affair to me, having been cheated on before it was all the same signs, but I found out it was because of him putting so much effort in to trying to cover the tracks of buying, using and coming down from cocaine or occasionally mdma. If you read through some of the posts you will see people who’ve been the addict explaining this In more detail such as starting arguments to get away to do their habit.

notmyrealname
      Participant

Ps no we don’t think your insane but you will feel like your going mad living with a person doing these things. The best thing I’ve found to stop myself going or feeling insane is to work on myself. If you can do some exercise make yourself feel better, if you can afford get your hair done or just buy a cheap dye cut a new style yourself , go get your nails done or buy cheap gel nails set online. Take some care of yourself, maybe he will notice or maybe he won’t but that will make you feel even stronger realising your are worth it and you don’t have to spend all of your time worrying about what he’s doing because you have your own life and you are important too. Make sure you have some people around you that you can have a coffee with or a chat about anything else. Do you have a job, if not might be worth applying for one even if only couple hours a week so you can get out there a bit and do your own thing .

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE