Urgent cocaine advice needed

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hw12
      Participant

Hi everyone. I dont know alot about drugs. My partner admitted to a long addiction to cocaine at xmas and has swore he has been clean since.

He also suffers with depression and doesnt get out of bed.

Last night he went out at midnight to get a bike pump for my sons flat tyre? Make no sense to me.

I have found the smallest tiniest amount of white powder on my kitchen side. A couple of bigger bits but still very tiny. I dont know what posessed me i have never take any drugs in my life. I put a bit (like the size of a pin head) on the end of my tongue and it tasted like petrol was absolutely disgusting, and the my tongue was totally numb on the end. Is this cocaine? Also could it be any sort of other medications crushed up that you know of?

Thank you in advance for anyones reply.

My partner is asleep still, which is not unusual for him anwyay.

hox-26
      Participant

It is cocaine cut with ketamine. It numbs the nasal passages when you snort it. His depression and not getting out of bed is his comedown.

hw12
        Participant

Thank you so much for your reply.

tg1613
      Participant

That’s cocaine, probably bashed with benzocaine which numbs people’s mouths (it’s what dentists use)

hox-26
      Participant

Yes, benzocaine too. I have an addicted ‘husband’ who also dealt.

sk71
      Participant

Hello

I have just signed up to this forum and found your story very similar to mine.

My husband admitted to a long term cocaine addiction at Christmas. He has a very demanding job and he advised his use has spiralled out of control last year. He doesn’t only take cocaine with drink but uses during the day as well. His mood swings, excessive need to sleep all hours I put down to his job but I know now it’s not. As soon as I found out I insisted he see someone and he has also attended Cocaine Anonymous meetings but it’s difficult in lockdown and last Sunday I caught him red handed taking a line of coke in the bathroom. Now I feel he’s just been deceiving me all the time and hasn’t in fact stopped at all. It’s really hard. We have two teenage girls and I know they don’t suspect a thing but it’s not something you can share with friends and family. I feel very alone.

hox-26
      Participant

My ‘husband’ was a hard worker, had his own business and life was wonderful. That was before him abusing cocaine. The people he used to hang around with were heavy users. Some of his family dealt. I found some in my bathroom, he took it but didn’t clean up the residue off the side of the sink. When I asked if he had been snorting cocaine, he swore on his dads life he wasn’t. That was the beginning of the end.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE