VENTING BEFORE I HAVE A BREAKDOWN

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gem3l
      Participant

My ADULT brother is destroying our family. He is a cocaine addict and sometimes actually most of the time I think I would be relieved if he died!!! I know this makes me a horrible person but I am close to breaking point.

He doesn’t think he has a problem my whole family is walking on eggshells he is currently staying with my 88 year old nan and 65 year old aunt and has robbed them blind I have rang the police/safeguarding as he threatens them for money is physically and verbally abusive and lays on the guilt trip but when the police arrive my nan refuses/denies he has done anything as she is frightened of him. We are just left with this monster Has anyone got any words or something to keep us going that eventually he will hit rock bottom and want to sort his life out? Sometimes I pity him and empathize but to be honest I’m getting past that point.

danman83
      Participant

I was gonna say that’s not nice for a sister to say, until u said he robs off his nan. That’s not good at all. Are you sure he’s just on coke? Or is it crack as well? Will your mum or dad not get him out of her house?

Plus if you want him to stop coke he has to want to quit him self, you won’t get anywhere telling him

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE