We can’t stop fighting when she’s drunk

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      kathrin
      Participant

I’m really desperate after the last 8 weeks of constant fighting. Yes, we do have our issues and I’m not taking away things that I certainly did wrong, but I cannot deny the fact that every night she’s drunk – we fight. This can’t be a coincidence and I’m so tired of having a nice conversation in the beginning and her totally getting upset for seemingly no reason. It’s so confusing and arguing with her in that state is just pointless. I’m not being hurt, I constantly have to apologise and her irony is just pissing me off like nothing else. I’m getting so frustrated with her and every night seems to be the same. She drinks at least a litre of alcohol every night and I’m concerned to go on holiday with her in two weeks. I don’t want to spend 10 days in a country where I know no one if she will be starting to drink at breakfast.. I don’t know how long I can stick it out anymore. I know in my heart that she will get out of it but right now the relationship has suffered tremendously and it’s the most draining and exhausting thing in my life at this point.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE