What am I getting myself into?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sarah1234
      Participant

G

donthaveaclue
      Participant

I think you’ve answered your own question.

Do you really want to be with a drug dealing 21 year old who won’t take no for an answer and tries to pressurise/co-erce you into buying drugs off him?

What would you advise a friend?

If you are scared of him, please call the police – especially as he knows where you live. Otherwise, dump him and move on.

miked80
      Participant

I really have to agree with Donthaveaclue on this one. You deserve someone who’s going to make you happy, and who’s going to treat you with respect. It sounds like this guy is pretty much the opposite of all that.

jamesb
      Participant

Hi mate I hope you’re okay.

Forgive me if anything I say comes across rude.

I’d ask you to read back your post and imagine it’s one of your friends who posted it, not yourself.

You’re a 28 year old woman, who typically should be looking for a partner who offers security, love, companionship. It seems like this guy probably thinks his luck is in.

You have a place he can go, you don’t kick off at him of give him too much greif and he is open about his dealing and even pressuring you into parting with money.

Get away from that kid and find yourself a man. I don’t mean that even by age I mean find someone who is going to offer you the same amount of love effort and support in a relationship as you give them.

I spend alot of time sticking up for addicts on here because alot of addicts are decent people who have alot to give but have unfortunately become gripped by a substance. They deserve support. People like this lad you’re describing do not.

Look after yourself and put your happiness first.

I know it isn’t easy acting on things like this but you know deep down its the right thing to do

Sending strength

James x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE