What should I do

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ladneedinghelp
      Participant

Over the last 5 years of mine and my girlfriends relationship we have brought a house together and have 2 wonderful kids! Work is stressful but it’s all good at the same time!

I don’t do drugs at all however few years back I found out my girlfriend had been doing Coke on a night out…Turns out it was a reg night out thing.

We spoke and she said she wasn’t going to do it again well I was wrong again…Same chat as before

Most recent she had an old friend (male) message about some good stuff which she replied to about maybe getting some at the end of the Month for a night out

I don’t know what to do! It’s not like there is just me and her me, we have 2 kids and a house and I want her to stop it as you hear so many stories of people that just don’t wake up and I don’t want that for the kids!

Please help

mammyessex
      Participant

I would nip it in the bud pronto , my husband of 24 years walked out 7 months ago on me and our children I found it recently it was all down to a secret coke habit , he’s lost his car his savings his family his own self respect , confront her in a non judgemental way but make sure you face up to it right away the heart ache and devastation my husband has left is heartbreaking ???? good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE