What to do

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      peace77
      Participant

Been with my husband for 19years married for 9 , 3 kids dog mortgage.

Love worship him do a lot for our family his mom also never ever betrayed him.

He went to prison for a violent disorder & assault served 15 months outta his 30months sentence. Drive the kids there every week kept myself busy whilst he was away everything revolves around daddy coming home soon made such a fuss when he came out party clothes aftershave gift expensive whiskey bankers balloon the lot I constantly doin house up keeping on top of everything never went out too busy keeping working to keep family life good. Starting coming out on home leaves where we would have coke kids would have a nite at grand parents but then the para came accusing me didn’t think much about it then same happened again on his 4 days home visits we have a sesh 1nite then as he leaves starts accusing me again then he comes out we was taking crack once a week still working enjoying our alone time but all accusations start again again we both regularly took Once a week but the arguments started constantly looking threw my phone accusing me of taking drugs meeting men I wasn’t didn’t have time with working 3 kids going to different after school clubs I never did I never ever brought any it was always him who had the contacts. It started by pushing me spraying things in my face grabbing him shouting in face pulling hair back kicking me out my own own slapping me in front of his mates thinking really nasty things of me which was completely untrue apart from the stupid time’s I would use with him & only him no one of my circle new what I did with husband .

He was intoxicated one nite he started looking threw my phone again wen he came back so I went down stairs to go threw his & low & behold I found a women on his watsapp sending voice message of her where about also a text with a heart on I confronted him by literally playing the message he beat the crap outta me 2 splits above eye one eye that black & swollen could not see out of other eye bits of black eye both sides of jaw swollen & bruised lumps back of head I left .

He went to his moms been there for 14 weeks now he as apologised for his actions but says the women it was regarding doin a foreigner work ? But he still accuses me of cheating he went missing for 2 days without no contact as my eldest 2 kids do speak all time in their own phones he been using a lot more than I ever new everything he accuses me of he his or as actually been or doing all himself.

He is the liar cheat drug user women beater nasty narc but he is not the man I know I have not touched anything since he been gone i believe now it’s a case if he is addict & abusive & liar & everything shit.

But we been together so long why ain’t he begged for forgiveness to me why ain’t he trying to save us what do I do !! This Tuesday he accused me agin saying I need to take a drug test wtf he he wants answers he will get them but he won’t give me any he would not let me speak to that women in his phone !!!

Not sure if any of this makes sense I would appreciate any comments & thoughts but please I know I should not have been using myself

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE