What to do?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      js54
      Participant

My Daughter is a heroin and crack cocaine addict and also struggles with PTSD. She has been issued an immediate eviction notice from her flat, but will not engage with the authorities in Liverpool to get help. I do not know what the process is, nor how i can get help. Any support and/ or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

icarus-trust
      Participant

Hi ,

So sorry to read of your daughter’s troubles. If you would like some help please contact us at Icarus Trust as we are a charity that supports people dealing with addiction in their family. If you get in touch, one of our trained and experienced Family Friends will talk with you which might help answer some of your questions.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

Good luck.

lorry321
      Participant

Hi js54

I just wanted to say, I am thinking of you and let you know you are not alone.

I also have a grown daughter who is an addict and I’ve been through a decade of trying to help her get clean.

Take good care of yourself, your health, both mental and physical and know you are 1 of many of us struggling and we all understand. ❤

js54
      Participant

Thanks. It is good to know i am not alone. As this is so new to me i am still floundering at the minute.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE