What to do cocaine use got out of control

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jamesjones1991
      Participant

So I’m 31 been doing coke since was 18 oh the days back than when could share a half with mates.

Roll on all these years later and it’s just got worse and worse.

I broke down a few years ago after a 4 day non stop binge and told all my family and my mum and nan never seen them so upset.

I tried to stop and I did have a few months break and my family think I’ve given it up.

I don’t think I could do it to them again it nearly killed them.

So where we at today I’m literally spending anywhere from min 200 / 300 a week up to a grand in a week.

I run my own business so if get a lot of good sales in one week I have more money to spend.

I go on binges so lately least the last month I been doing two days binge where i continues do the coke and don’t eat or sleep for two days than recovery for day or two and get back on it chirsts knows how I’m still alive.

I Looked how much I transfered to one dealer since 13 April I put £1850 in her bank that’s without what I give her cash and couple other people I get it off.

If I carry this on I have no home, no business I lose everything but how do I stop every time Im coming down I say I get help and contact cocaine anonymous but never happens.

How did you finally make that step and get help.

legospin
      Participant

Hi

I don’t know exactly what to tell you as it’s my husband who suffers with addiction – but I wanted to say well done for making this post.

It is so hard to make that step yourself

Do you have someone that you can trust to support you? To tell everything to and have their help.

Cutting off contact you have with your source of getting the coke could help.

Make that call – speak to someone who can give you proper advise. It’ll be hard for sure – but if you have someone who could sit by your side while you dial the number would that help?

jamesb
      Participant

Hey bro, silly question but how are you doing?

I came on just for a browes but couldn’t not reply to you.

If any of my pals read your post they would assume it was me who wrote it and used your user name.

I’m 30, had my own business etc and obviously it isn’t just us it’s such a common thing.

I remember sticking in 10 or 20 for some pub grub with the boys years ago and it was all fun and games.

Unfortunately I, like yourself are one of the unlucky few who end up in the grips of something that seems so glamorous but in truth, destroys lives and everyone around it.

I won’t go into my story too much bud, feel free to click on my profile and have a read but what I do want to say to you is that you have done a good thing by ending up on this forum.

Theres a few of us on here who all try to support eachother and also give insight to the partners of addicts.

Obviously there’s alot of questions I’d want to ask to understand better your situation.

Do you have a partner? Do you live together? Because that’s a whole other set of issues.

Do you and your pals still all go out and get on it etc? I’d assume so. Do they know that youre bad or is it like a bit of a joke like it was for me, like Jesus Christ bro I got a half what do you need a 3.5 for we only going spoons for a couple!

Obviously the money is going to effect things but like you I know having a business really helps hiding what you spend.

Is it effecting your work/business?

I know this response won’t be much help bud but please reply and we can get into it a bit better.

I’m no Saint man, I was going a 3.5 a day Monday to Friday every week so like you 1k a week.

I lost everything but now I try to come here and give honest advice to fellas who are in the position I was so i can hopefully stop them before it gets to the point of losing everything like I did.

Stay strong man. There’s a life out there waiting for you where all of the problems from packet don’t exist. You just have to work for it.

Speak soon bro

James x

lillyrose41
      Participant

I myself am at the other end of it all . My husband does it and it’s ruining everything . If your willing to get help you just need to have faith in yourself. I know I wish my husband would realize it . Think of the things you could do with that money . Get a new car take a nice vacation . Your taking the first step just remember one day at a time . You got this!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE