who else can I turn to

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      where-can-i-turn
      Participant

Hi, my mum has been drinking for over 20 years now she has been placed in rehab on a number of occasion but she has never been able to stay clean, excuses after excuses and shes always turned back to drink. I know people might think im being horrible about my mum but ive every excuse in the book. She was admitted into hospital last year and was told she only had 6 months to live if she didn’t stop as her liver and kidneys have basically had it, this stopped her for a while then she drank in secret thinking we didn’t know the signs! I have a child to think about now and finding it hard to want my mum in my life she has done some unthinkable things in the last few months like try to take her own life twice!! I have tried to get her sectioned but to know joy, im at the end of my tether and not sure where else or who else to turn to 🙁 of course I love my mum but not sure what to do anymore I try and be strong for my child but the cracks are now starting to show idont know what else to do or who to turn to for help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE