Why are we not enough!!!!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mitch
      Participant

Hi

I posted in March when i found out my husband relapsed with alcohol. Again i found myself finding help and humilating myself in front of counsellors with the i didn` t know speech and again thinking he was on the right path. The odd social drink has occurred and because he has told me that`s alright!!!! Bearing in mind i wasn`t aware of this till recently.
      Tonight i am confronted with my husband saying that due to having a bad day he has had a small bottle of wine on the way home from work. What the hell do i do? I am 33 years old and am still sitting her not knowing what to do for the best for me or him? Is this because i am in denial or scared ?
      I am sick of this feeling and am so upset with feeling useless and awaiting for anything could throw everything up in the air and destroying good work that has been done.

This situation is horrible – why are the supporters and loved ones always not enough

I often wonder the same thing. Why aren’t we enough? Iv asked the question so many times and the answer is always “it’s not you it’s my issues” they’re too selfish to see their actions effect us to. We’re the victims of their addiction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE