Wish i could just go without passing the pain

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nolifenohappiness
      Participant

I am 45 and have on and off had crack cocaine around in my life. I now suffer severe depression with tortorous anxiety and i have seen and done things that have left me with extreme ptsd i cannot sleep for more than 2-3 hours this is reliving trauma over and over i have seen things humans shouldnt see …all drugs have beein my life since 13….but the last 7 months my use of crack has rocketed tonow a daily use just to feel normal i will also bing 1-2 times a week before last xmas i tried as many places as i could find for health support my story is bad the help didnt come….i couldnt bare another day with this addiction the pain and misery unbearable 2 weeks ago i took a well planned overdose 350 of various very strong meds i tried to leave my tower block but collapsed ouside front doors someone called ambulance i woke upintensive care around 45 hours with no idea…..i have no strength left j have nobdy in my life anymore i am so lost icant see no wayout

lindyloo
      Participant

Hi Nlnh

I replied to your previous post, so did other people, we’re all here to support each other.

Please seek support for yourself , you can’t do this on your own. Contact the Samaritans, or 111 if you’re in UK, as soon as possible.

Please be strong, people care about you the drugs are making you feel this way.

My son has alcohol and cocaine addictions I would hate to think he was trying to deal with his addictions on his own.

Please seek help NOW, you can turn your life around.

Thinking and praying for you.

Lx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE