Worried sick

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mango
      Participant

My eldest Son is 34, he got in with a coke addict a couole of years ago and he is now unrecognisable. He actually looks like a homeless druggy. He doesn’t shower or wash, he only wears clean clothes because I do his laundry. His Dad and I go round once a month to clean his house as its actually disgusting. He is here all day with me I feed him etc. Then at night and occasionally in the day hes snorting coke. Hes in denial despite a dealer threatening him in front of his Dad, and us paying off his drug debt. I had to as if yhe dealer had of hurt him im afraid I would be in prison now. He constantly lies, when ever I broach the subject we start arguing. He is starting to get aggressive, im not frightened of him far from it but ive got so many mixed emotions. My brains telling me to give him the ultimation of admit hes addicted to coke get rid of the friend who is using him to get his coke from, and get help or he can bot come round anymore. But my hearts not allowing me to do that. I know hes going to die young if he doesn’t get off this. I don’t know what to do ? Its killing me it truly is. I lost my Dad then Mum in 6 months and my big brother a week after my mum. I think this is the trigger for why he went on coke. I know while this bloke is latched onto him hes going to encourage him. Ive already had a run in with him, he was all brave over the Internet to me and said he would bang me out !!!! But as soon as I went up to him face to face he actually crapoed himself. Im tempted to get my son to move back in with me and tell this bloke never ever to contact him again but I dont know if it would work. Im absolutely heartbroken.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE